Friday, December 2, 2011

P.I.N.K. Method Its Work – FAQ’s

 Shipping:
Q:  How long can it take to receive my order, what proportion can it price and where does one ship?
A:  P.I.N.K. methodology offers the subsequent shipping methods:

Continental US
Economy – Delivers in approximately 4-9 business days.  $8.95 (Ships via UPS or USPS, counting on address.  PO Boxes acceptable. )
Rush – For simply $10 additional, upgrade your order to Priority Processing and cargo via UPS two Day Air.  $18.95 (Typically arrives in 3-4 business days.  P.O. Boxes aren't acceptable. )

AK, HI, PR, GU, VI, APO & FPO
Standard – Ships via USPS Priority Mail.  Delivery times vary by destination.  $12.50

Canada
Standard – Ships via Canada Post Expedited Parcel from our Toronto facility.  Delivery times vary by destination.  $12.50
*Shipping times don't embody processing times or weekends.

Website:
Q:  Why didn’t i purchase a confirmation email when buying the product?
A:  Check your SPAM folder because the email is possibly in there.
Q:  Why will the looking cart seem broken?
A:  Check to check if you're using web Explorer half dozen. If so, please use a more recent version/different browser.



Returns – No trouble Guarantee:
We are thus positive you're aiming to love P.I.N.K. methodology that we provide a no trouble, 30-day money-back guarantee (less shipping and handling). merely contact us at: cs@PINKmethod.com or decision Toll Free: 1-800-278-2455, Monday – Friday between 9am and 8pm EST for a come back authorization.

Payment:
Q: what proportion will P.I.N.K. methodology cost?
A:  One simple payment of $67.98 (plus shipping and handling) — 15 August 1945 off the regular price!

Q: am i able to split the payments up?
A:  Yes!  P.I.N.K. methodology is obtainable for 2 simple payments of $39.99 each. the primary payment is billed once you place your initial order (and {will also|also can|will} embody s&h) and also the second payment will automatically be charged thirty days later to a similar mastercard used for the initial payment.

Q:  Do i purchase charged Sales Tax?
A:  Tax is charged in GA, CA and Canada.

Program:
Q: what's included with P.I.N.K. Method?
A:  P.I.N.K. methodology may be a comprehensive fitness and nutrition program which will empower you to lose weight, higher your health and appearance sexier than ever before.

Includes:
* Nutrition Guide (240+ pages)
* 3 workout DVDs, every that includes 3 workout routines starting from 20-40 minutes
* one Bonus Workout DVD, that includes 3 15-minute yoga, abs and lower body workouts
* P.I.N.K. methodology Certificate
* P.I.N.K. methodology wristband for daily motivation

Q: what's the P.I.N.K. VIP Membership?
A: along with your order, you're automatically enrolled within the P.I.N.K. VIP program powered by exercise.com. produce your on-line profile and obtain connected to the P.I.N.K. community, track your progress, access further recipes, tips and far more!

Includes:
* Lifetime Access
* 82-Day Full Program
* Diet and workout plans
* Trainer & Nutrition Support
* Tips to Personalize P.I.N.K.
* Daily Tracking Tools
* Active Community

Q:  Does P.I.N.K. methodology supply recipes?
A:  Yes!  P.I.N.K. offers loads of  original recipes and food choices for you to settle on from. These is found within the appendix of the Nutrition Guide & Workbook.

Q: what's on the P.I.N.K. methodology DVD’s?
A: every DVD options 3, 20-40-minute workout routines led by world-class fitness consultants Jenna Phillips, Lisa Christie and Basheerah Ahmad. The three-phase, sculpting, cardio and adaptability program works in unison with the Nutrition Guide & Workbook to blast fat and chisel long and lean muscles.
Phase 1: Jenna lays the groundwork for sensible type to make a robust base and gradually increase endurance, obtaining you prepared for Phases two and three.
Phase 2: Lisa steps up the intensity, taking your cardio to following level and improving muscle tone to make that horny, chiseled look.
Phase 3: Basheerah pushes your strength and endurance more than you ever imagined serving to you achieve most calorie burn.
***PLUS***
One Bonus Workout DVD, that includes 3 15-minute yoga, abs and lower body workouts.

Q:  What makes P.I.N.K. methodology thus successful?
A:  P.I.N.K. methodology is intended to steer you thru every step of turning into a healthier, sexier you. not like the other program, P.I.N.K. methodology options four stages: P.I.N.K. Reset, P.I.N.K. Primary, 7-Day Shred and P.I.N.K. Preservation.

P.I.N.K. Reset may be a detoxifying short-term diet designed to jump-start your metabolism. P.I.N.K. Primary may be a fat-fighting diet that reintroduces the body to high-energy foods to fuel physical activity for section one of the fitness program, the 7-Day Shred, a seven-day program that includes nutrient wealthy “Shred Soup” that blasts away the previous couple of stubborn pounds and keeps you from hitting weight-loss plateaus. And, P.I.N.K. Preservation is that the sustainable weight management program to stay the pounds off and maintain your ideal horny weight.

Q:  How troublesome are the exercises?
A: Led by world-class fitness consultants Jenna Phillips, Lisa Christie and Basheerah Ahmad, P.I.N.K.’s three-phase, sculpting, cardio and adaptability program works in unison with the nutrition set up, and is not like the other at-home fitness program you’ve ever tried.
In Phase 1, Jenna lays the groundwork for a robust foundation, because the intensity gradually builds throughout Phases two and three.
Each workout includes changed moves to accommodate varying degrees of fitness. So, whether or not you’re at a beginner, intermediate or advanced level, P.I.N.K. methodology is simply right for you!

Q:  What ought to I do when I’ve worked my means through the program?
A:  Once you’ve completed the RESET and P.I.N.K. PRIMARY, it’s time to maneuver on to the 7-Day Shred. this can be the revolutionary side to P.I.N.K. that ensures you don’t plateau and still lose weight – even when 9 weeks. Finally, P.I.N.K. Preservation, provides a lifetime attempt to make sure you NEVER gain that weight back!

Q:  If I do hit a plateau, what am i able to do?
A:  If 7-10 days blow over while not losing weight or inches, hit the P.I.N.K. Reset once more to jump-start your metabolism!

Q:  Any tips for getting healthy foods on a decent budget?
A: shopping for at your native farmer’s market will really prevent cash within the long haul — particularly currently that you’ve cut processed foods and refined sugars out of your diet. once you do the mathematics, you may notice that you’re really spending LESS cash on nutritious vegetables, fruits and meats than what you’d pay on quick foods and pre-packaged junk foods.

Q:  What vitamins or minerals ought to I be taking?
A: there's a tremendous chapter within the P.I.N.K. Nutrition Guide & Workbook referred to as “Sexy Supplements.” There you may notice P.I.N.K.-recommended supplements that you just might think about adding to your daily regiment, particularly if you’re eating a plant-based diet.

Q: when the program, ought to I solely drink tea and water, or am i able to incorporate different fluids?
A: browse “P.I.N.K. Preservation” within the Nutrition Guide & Workbook for delicious food and drink choices.

Diet:
Q: what proportion water ought to I drink?
A: the quality recommendation is to drink eight 8-ounce glasses (2 quarts) of water per day. However, the quantity of water your body might need varies, counting on your weight. to work out your specific wants, divide your weight (in pounds) by two.  The ensuing range is that the range of ounces of water you wish on a daily basis. as an example, if you weigh a hundred and fifty pounds, drink seventy five ounces of water daily.
Here’s a tip: Get a jug that holds the quantity of water you need, keep it handy, and drink cups from it throughout the day. By the top of day, you’ll have hydrated your body perfectly. Water plays a crucial role in weight loss.  The colder the water, the additional economical it'll be in burning the calories in your body. you'll be able to add lemon or lime juice if you wish it to possess some flavor.

Q: am i able to drink low with P.I.N.K. Method?
A:  Don’t panic.  Caffeine is OK in tiny doses – a cup of low each day.  Some studies say that low aides in fat burning and appetite suppression.  Though, a more robust selection is inexperienced tea, as a result of it's a actual fat burner. you'll be able to drink many cups of inexperienced tea per day.

Q:  I will solely eat bound foods. can this be a problem with P.I.N.K. Method?
A:  P.I.N.K methodology offers several healthy food choices to settle on.  If you can not eat bound foods, you'll be able to substitute with different foods on the diet.

Q: I actually have health problems. am i able to still do the P.I.N.K. methodology diet program?
A: P.I.N.K. methodology is intended for folks in traditional health.  Medical conditions is aggravated or worsened by diet programs. Before you start P.I.N.K. Method, visit your physician concerning any medical conditions that will concern you. every individual’s body is different; solely a private physician will best answer your queries. P.I.N.K. methodology recommends that you just review the diet along with your physician before you start. If, at that point, your physician doesn't feel that this diet can meet your individual wants, you will come back it for a full refund of the acquisition value, less shipping and handling.

Q: I actually have health problems. am i able to still do the P.I.N.K. methodology exercise program?
A:  P.I.N.K. methodology is intended for folks in traditional health. visit your personal physician before starting any exercise program.  Medical conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, asthma and others can be aggravated by exercise. visit your physician if you've got any medical conditions that concern you. even though you're in sensible health, a checkup is suggested before starting any exercise program. this can be particularly vital if you've got had a previous injury. P.I.N.K. methodology recommends that you just review the exercise program along with your physician.  If, at that point, your physician doesn't feel that this program can meet your individual wants, you will come back it for a full refund of the acquisition value, less shipping and handling.

Q: i'm a vegetarian. am i able to still do P.I.N.K. Method?
A:  Yes! whether or not you're a Vegan or Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian, P.I.N.K. methodology has choices that permit for your dietary selections.

Q: i'm pregnant am i able to still do P.I.N.K. Method?
A:  P.I.N.K. methodology isn't counseled throughout pregnancy.  Please visit your personal physician to check what diet and exercise programs would best suit your wants.

Q: i'm a nursing mother. am i able to still do P.I.N.K. Method?
A:  P.I.N.K. methodology isn't counseled for nursing mothers.  Please visit your personal physician to check what diet and exercise programs would best suit your wants.

Q: I actually have diabetes.  Is P.I.N.K. methodology ok for me?
A:  P.I.N.K. methodology is intended for folks in traditional health. visit your personal physician before starting any diet or exercise program.   Medical conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, and others can be aggravated by exercise, thus visit your physician if you've got any medical conditions that concern you.

Q: will a person do P.I.N.K. Method?
A:  P.I.N.K. methodology is specifically designed for ladies.  A man’s diet and nutritional wants differ from a woman’s. though we tend to encourage men to follow a diet and exercise program, they ought to seek advice from their personal physician before starting a diet and exercise program.  Who knows, perhaps sometime we'll have a BLUE methodology for that special man in your life.

Q:  What if I stray from the diet or exercise program?
A: we tend to all have “one of these days,”  – don’t quit! – develop where you left off.  Don’t feel guilty. attempt to establish the triggers that place you astray, and avoid those pitfalls within the future.  If you’ve stopped P.I.N.K. for an extended quantity of your time, you will need to travel back and begin from P.I.N.K. Reset.




0 comments:

Post a Comment