Monday, April 2, 2012

Raven Symone Weight Loss Secret

Raven Symone Weight Loss Secret - Raven-SymonĂ©, the twenty five year previous singer and actress who played Oliva within the Cosby Show, recently unfolded to Vibe Magazine concerning her dramatic weight loss moreover because the proven fact that it didn’t boost her confidence alittle.

Symoné, who additionally goes by simply Raven, additionally admitted that the number of attention and praise that her new slender figure attracts is kind of humorous.

“I notice it funny that folks currently return up to me and say, ‘Wow, you're completely beautiful. I’m like, ‘I was lovely before I lost weight. Egotistically speaking, i assumed i used to be wonderful.’”

When speak show host Wendy Williams asked Symone for her figure slimming secret, the previous That’s thus Raven star replied “less stress.”

“I stopped stressing. you have got to understand at fifteen, there was a full entire show I had on my shoulders. it had been a really huge forged and crew and if you’re sick for on a daily basis, folks lose cash and that’s a drag,” she said at the time. “[It wasn't] simply over eating as a result of I’ve really been eating identical. I keep somewhat bit a lot of smaller parts as a result of I learned that your body must get rid of that stress a way. Some folks break-out, some folks lose their hair, some lose weight, some folks gain weight, my body simply reacted an exact reasonably means.”

So currently that Symone has lost a reported thirty five pounds, will we have a tendency to expect to check her slender new kind within the upcoming comedy series, State of Georgia?

According to the actress, no.

“Ironically, my character is meant to be the scale that i used to be before,” she says. “So I actually have to wear thicker body pads on the show.”

             


I stopped stressing. you have got to understand at fifteen, there was a full entire show I had on my shoulders. it had been a really huge forged and crew and if you’re sick for on a daily basis, folks lose cash and that’s a drag. traditional 15-year-olds are worried concerning who’s aiming to invite them to the promenade however i used to be worried concerning taxes and stuff.

[It wasn't] simply over eating as a result of I’ve really been eating identical. I keep somewhat bit a lot of smaller parts as a result of I learned that your body must get rid of that stress a way. Some folks break-out, some folks lose their hair, some lose weight, some folks gain weight, my body simply reacted an exact reasonably means. Same variety of exercising, if any as a result of I don’t prefer to sweat, it’s the hair.



I think it’s funny that folks are loving this look as a result of initial of all, I simply got off the stage of the new show, “State of Georgia.” I got on the plane to travel to Kentucky Derby, i purchase within the rest room, in my favorite yank attire very little underwear and that i placed on “Hot Toddy” and that i have this face paint from Make-up Forever. I was like, “you grasp what? I’m bored. nobody is de facto aiming to be taking photos.” i actually didn’t suppose that, I simply went in. I channeled Raven & Morgan Michaels from Mickey’s on Mondays the drag show. I channeled them, channeled it and created it happen. I place it on my lashes myself and it got larger and larger as a result of I simply was like “Hot Toddy” song. i made a decision to only go in, Usher many thanks.



Read Full Story Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment